Tuesday 2 June 2009

shop shop!!

Hello readers. How you doing? I went out for window shopping with alia today and also hunting for a really nice dress and shirt We had such a good time even just for 1 hour due to tahap lapaness cherah yg max. Found it but can't really make up my mind to choose which one is the best. At last, i choosed a very vintage and lovely white blouse and super kawaii plus adorable black shirt..( is it too much for it description?) Haha.. I spend around RM100++ today..And i love spending..(uh aku sgt boros~!!) I really love the shirt. I just love how the end of the shirt was designed. It look really fabulous when match it with legging.

Ok ok enough for my shopping thingy..Hehe..
www.tips-fb.com

4 comments:

lacey dacey said...

hey there,

just same like hotmail my dear...just msg me thru this email add:laceydacey@live.com

AzarNadhirah said...

ok than..thanks ^_^

eima sharipuddin said...

haaaaa jealous

AzarNadhirah said...

hehehe
eima, u r so funny la..
u asek jealous je.hek2